Borland released Turbo Delphi in 2006, building on a legacy of products that began many years earlier with Turbo Pascal. Delphi lives on today at Embarcadero Technologies with new versions that offer capabilities far beyond what was previously available in the Turbo edition. New features in Delphi include the ability to create Android and iOS mobile apps as well as desktop apps for Mac OS X and the latest versions of Windows.
Turbo Delphi is no longer available but we invite you to learn more about the latest version of Delphi and download a free trial
Delphi – The fastest way to build native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
Embarcadero® Delphi® XE7 is the fastest way to develop highly connected applications for Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Gadgets, and Wearables. Modernize existing Windows applications and create highly connected apps with mobile, gadgets, and wearables. Deliver high performance, compiled native applications that easily connect with enterprise data, cloud services, devices, sensors, and gadgets.
- Create fast native apps for Windows, OS X and mobile from one codebase
- Update existing Windows VCL applications to 64-bit
- Supercharge existing Windows VCL applications with the Parallel Programing Library
- Integrate your Windows VCL app controls with objects and datasets using LiveBindings
- Connect your Windows VCL app to enterprise databases with FireDAC
- Modernize Windows VCL applications with new VCL components and styles
- Extend Windows VCL apps with mobile and wearable companion apps
- Access cloud based BaaS and REST services
- Easily deploy stateless, restful, scalable, and secure turnkey middleware to mobilize Enterprise and Windows VCL apps
- Get a fast start and fast results